The Stamen Ball

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Bocca
Half Lifer

The Stamen Ball

Post by Bocca »

"The flower is the poetry of reproduction.
It is an example of the eternal seductiveness of life."

Who: Hosted by Raphael "Bocca" Maccari

What: A ball to celebrate the beauty of the Tether's flowers, and the Tether's beautiful patrons, now that the everlasting winter has passed.
Flowers have been imported from all over the world to add a bit of life to the island as the Tether's own flora begin to bloom as well.
Specialty drinks, perfumes, colognes, and edible flowers will be available for this event. Formal, flower themed dress is required and flower crowns are encouraged.

When: Feb 5th, 7 PM FST

Where: The *Ballroom of The Golden Tether.
In addition to the Tether's usual menu, the following specialty drinks will be available
Available Perfumes
Balenciaga Florabotanica 25 Image- A mix of rose and carnation in a 3 oz bottle with a golden rose shaped cap.

Hyacinth 20 Image A deep, heavy, musky scent with notes of pepper and green mango offset by the warm tones of sandlewood. Presented in a 4 oz green, circular bottle.

Gardenia 15 Image A light, airy fragrance blooming with gardenia, jasmine and magnolia, presented in a 4 oz white bottle

Available Colognes
Iris 25 Image-The iris heart is joined by top notes of lavender, sage and bergamot and mid-notes of rich amber, cacao and cardamom. With a faint undertone of leather, the scent manages to be entirely masculine. Presented in a square bottle 3 oz with a golden iris top.

Carnal Flower 20 Image - A lovely concoction of eucalyptus, ylang-ylang and jasmine, notes of tuberos shine through, a symbol of forbidden pleasure that is said to drive women mad with lust. Our host may have helped this myth along with some additions to this cologne himself. Presented in a 4 oz hourglass bottle with a golden cap.

Velvet Rose 15 Image High notes of rose mixed with clove, praline and smoky oud wood, this scent is floral and woodsy, an easy combination that is pleasurable to the senses. Presented in a curvy branch like 4 oz bottle with a onyx top.
At the end of the evening, a Queen of Flowers will be crowned and win the pleasure
of a free evening of entertainment with the host, complete with a lavish meal, an evening of massage and pampering and a happy ending,
if the queen so chooses, for he will be subject to your whims for the entire night! Just how you choose to attract his attention is up to you,
for the choice is his and his alone.

This event is strictly PG-13 and all Tether rules apply.
Sorry, no public sex this time!
ImageImage

(17:30:20) Raginfrik: BE LIKE
(17:30:35) Raginfrik: NO BITCHES I AM PRETENDING TO BE A SKUNK PIMP SMOKING OPIUM GTFO
(17:30:52) Raginfrik: DO IT
(17:31:00) Bocca: They would institutionalize me

(00:33:47) Jihan: everytime I think of Bocca
(00:33:50) Jihan: I think of starbucks
(00:33:55) Jihan: A tall grande Bocca
(00:34:09) Bocca: I bet that drink tastes like good dick and lies
(00:34:19) Jihan: Or cigarettes and fury