Kamaria Saaru - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Morgana
TGT Patron

Kamaria Saaru - Unowned

Post by Morgana »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Kamaria Saaru

Nickname: Kam, Kammie

Name on Identification: Kamaria

Species: Feline

Sub Species/Breed: Snow leopard

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Mesomorph

Physical Details: Long, black braided hair. Eyes are both half green and half brown.

Physical Markings: Grey and black spots.

Physical Drawbacks: Bad posture.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: Claws and teeth.

Appealing Attributes: Beautiful. Well-built, with a large rear and hips.

Clothing: A black band of fabric that ties across her chest, stomach, covers the important lower bits, and wraps around a leg.

Other Items: A leather necklace with a rune stone, and a pair of buugeng. (see RPR)

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Both. (tends to be more feral)

Phobias: Unknown.

Disorders: Changes form if her emotions get out of hand.

How do they present themselves: Polite, so long as the favor is returned.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Very much dislikes.

Overall Attitude: Too quick to anger, seems like it's just a matter of time before she goes feral again.

Quirks: Enjoys punishment more than she should.

Hobbies / Interests: Enjoys performing. Loves being able to run around outside.

High or Low Maintenance: Relatively low.

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, has a preference towards meat / No known allergies.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Valgorian, Common

Can they Read / Write: Only in Valgorian

Can your character produce magic: No, however she does change into a feral snow leopard willingly and unwillingly. (usually when emotions get out of control)

Talents / Skills: Tribal song and dance. Buugeng performance. Wild plant knowledge. Basic first aid. Cooking, cleaning, and massage.

Training: Basic slave training, though doesn't seem to be fully broken.

Other

Current Owner: None.

Previous Owners: Michaelous.

Previous Usage(s): Companionship.

Previous status: Free person.

For Rent or to Own: Both

Cost: Rent- 8 G / Own- 80 G

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: If I'm online, I'm probably up for RP. Otherwise because of real life obligations, I'm only able to roleplay when it has been scheduled. See contact details.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: For Kamaria, a firm hand who can show her that it is possible to have a mutual respect for one another. In the future, it would be nice for her to learn how to control her changes. (though I'm open to other owners before this point to add to her story)

What are your allowances for your character: Injuries are fine. OOC discussion for possible major wounds or dismemberment. No death.

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: Odd half green, half brown eyes peer out between the bars of a cage, behind their obedience came a flare. The snow leopard's fur was a crisp white, though dust dulled its beauty. A collection of black bindings covered her chest, wrapping once around her stomach, partly over the right leg, and to the knee on the left leg. Though capable of civility, she could sometimes seem quite feral. Born of African descent, the woman still spoke English very well. There was something else in her blood, however, that gave her those split-coloured eyes. She looked like she belonged out in a forest somewhere. Yet, here she was...

Contact Details: As I'm rarely on Furcadia, the best way to reach me is on Discord: Freakess#5104

Notes: Thanks for checkin' out Kammie! :3
Morgana / / / Syden / / / Amenset / / / Kamaria / / / Elektra