Crownless - Unowned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Gorgona
TGT Patron

Crownless - Unowned

Post by Gorgona »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Maylin (No last name given)

Nickname: May, Crownless

Name on Identification: Crownless

Species: Kirin

Sub Species/Breed: Sika Deer

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Thin

Physical Details: She's very human-like in appearance, especially in her face. Deer-like ears. Loosely curled black hair, usually tied back. Two boney nubs are present on her head, marking where antlers once were. Feet are actually cloven hooves. Tufts of fur on elbows and back of knees. Long tail ends in a black tuft. Large white feathered wings sprout from back.

Physical Markings: Fur is mostly tawny. Belly, hands, and feet are white, along with spots dotted across her body.

Physical Drawbacks: No horns/antlers.

Current Infliction(s): None.

Physical Defenses: Strong cloven hooves.

Appealing Attributes: She's overall very lovely in appearance.

Clothing: A jade-colored cheongsam with floral designs.

Other Items: Several other cheongsam, and a small tiara.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: Fire (Hides it well)

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: She presents herself very well. Posture is a work of perfection.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: Neutral

Overall Attitude: Kind, Calm, Submissive, somewhat shy.

Quirks: All quirks have been hammered out.

Hobbies / Interests: Gardening and sewing.

High or Low Maintenance: Medium

Diet / Allergies: Omnivore, sometimes won't eat meat, though.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common/English, Chinese

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills: She is a very good seamstress.

Training: None.

Other

Previous Owners: Arjun

Previous Usage(s): Servant

Previous status: Slave

For Rent or to Own: Rent only

Cost: 25 Gold to rent[/center]

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I am in the EST time-zone, and am usually available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM each day. Some days may be different than others, but between 9 to 9 is when you'll most typically see me

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Anything, really! Though I am really hoping for someone that can train her in things other than simple servitude. Examples: Cooking, cleaning, maybe even a little fighting!

What are your allowances for your character: Anything and everything! Consent is required for Heavy mutilation and/or death, however.

Long Term/Short Term: Both!

General Information

Character Description: ♛ The clacking of hooves against a stone floor marked the approach of the kirin. Grand tresses of black hair cascaded down her back. Short fur was tawny in color, eventually morphing into a white around her belly. Piercing gaze was blue in color, but held hints of silver within it. Magnificent wings of white sprouted from her back, and that long tail, tufted in black, swung behind her. She was no doubt lovely, but there was something off about the girl. Atop her head, where a crown of antlers once sat were now boney stubs. It was a flaw that she could barely live with, and was her reason for being thrown into the pens. What was once royalty had been turned into a mere peasant of meager existence. A once proud creature turned shameful. ♛

Contact Details: Whisper me in-game on Crownless, or e-mail me at Ghostly_fire@hotmail.com

Notes: Whisper is the best way to contact me.
Crownless | Kazran | Rainforest
Raginfrik
Living Statue

Re: Crownless - Unowned

Post by Raginfrik »

A piece of parchment was added to the slave's collection of papers.
Well-mannered but soft spoken. Should be encouraged to speak more to slavers and try and sell their skills if asked. Very polite and obedient. Appears to be afraid of penises. Was awarded a meal of their choosing for assisting myself and Ulfrik in cleaning the arena.

-Raginfrik Ulfriksson
eat dicks