Hello hello~

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Clove

Hello hello~

Post by Clove »

Hello all! I am a long time lurker of TGT's OOC room and some time's RPer, I did have an account eons ago but I decided a new one was in order and to become more active within the community again.

Most know me as Clove or Bee (Biopsy)~
I am a short 23 year old girl living in south California, going to college cleverly nicknamed CSU Stair Master and working a hideous retailer job as a Cashier (Target lol) for about 20 to 27 hours a week. I live with my significant other, mom, four cats (Two death star sized and two midgets) and seven parakeets. I enjoy drawing, smoking hookah, putting together puzzles, going to the zoo and etc etc.~

Currently I lurk the OOC room as Clove, and my most active rp character is Pietra whom is an Irish Lycanthrope. <3

And I hope to become much more active despite college and other life needs. :)
Ulfrik
Bar Brawler

Re: Hello hello~

Post by Ulfrik »

Yo, welcome! I.. how do your cats not eat all of those birds.
Clove

Re: Hello hello~

Post by Clove »

Ulfrik wrote:Yo, welcome! I.. how do your cats not eat all of those birds.

thanks!, and the small cats think of them as their babies but they are chicken mcnuggets to the death stars. However some of the birds think they are scary and dive bomb at sight like little fighter jets pew pew!