Murali - fighter for rent

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Sepha
New Patron

Murali - fighter for rent

Post by Sepha »

Basic Information

Full Name: Murali (no surname)

Nickname: Murali

Name on Identification: Murali

Age: 30 according to Tether records. Claims to be at least 38.

Species: Yellow mongoose

Sub Species/Breed: N/A

Physical Appearance

Body Type: 3'10", quite short, densely muscled.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Brown hair, blue eyes. Tan and cream-splotched pelt.

Physical Markings: Two parallel scars that run up his back, jagged and clearly made by claws. A faint light brown teardrop marking between his eyes, blends in with his pelt.

Physical Drawbacks: Considerably shorter than others.

Current Inflictions: None.

Physical Defenses: Almost supernaturally agile when compared to others, and extremely strong for his size. In a fight, relies almost entirely on avoiding or parrying hits.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: From the perspective of an arena slave owner, he's very unusual. Not a brute, not a psychotic knife-wielding maniac, but something not usually seen in a fighter.

Clothing: A brown tunic that has been lightened by too much exposure to the sun.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) A staff, with very exacting dimensions and rigidity, commissioned for him by his previous owner, made of burnished cherry wood. Contains a metal core than can be removed from one end of the staff and replaced with a separate core with a thin, curved blade on the end, essentially allowing him to either wield it as a heavy staff or a full-tang polearm.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Very cultured.

Phobias: None.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: N/A

Feelings towards being owned/rented: His fall into slavery is but one more step on his road of life. It does not concern him, because he does not believe he is destined to live the rest of his life this way.

Overall Attitude: Extremely kind. Fighting to him is not about glory, but rather as a form of meditation and training of the mind.

Quirks: When fighting, becomes emotionless and almost cold, wiping his mind clean of non-practical thoughts.

Hobbies/Interests: Mahjong, fighting, playing the matouqin, boat building, sailing.

High or Low Maintenance: Low. Doesn't seem apt to cause any trouble if left to his own devices, is very non-confrontational.

Diet/Allergies: Omnivorous, but prefers meat.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Common, Chinese, fluent in Mandarin, Hindi, Mongolian. Prefers to speak in Common.

Can they Read/Write: Yes.

Can your character produce magic: No.

Talents/Skills: Very talented fighter. Incredible pain threshold. Plays the matouqin (a stringed instrument) and could likely learn others. Remarkably adept at manual labor for his size, built his own boat at one point.

Training: No formal slave training, but you wouldn't know it with how cooperative he is. Seems to be familiar with slave protocol either way.

Other

Previous Owners: Kasumi Yamono

Previous Usage: Sponsored fighter.

Previous status: Tether records show him as one of the Tether's Gladiators over a year ago, but not actually a slave at the time, but rather a voluntary fighter. Departed the Tether abruptly for unknown reasons.

Was a free creature. Foreign arena debts from a major loss caused his 'employer' to pay them off by pushing him into slavery, forcing his return here.

For Rent or to Own: Rental only at this time.

Cost: 1 Night Rental or a single fight = 12 gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: On often. May not be on Murali; often on Sepha, OOC alt.

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: I am looking for fluent RP! RP that's more than just a meet-an'-greet. I love writing, and dammit, if you won't RP with me, I'll RP with myself. I love to write. Mainly, however I would like to see him continue as an arena fighter.

What are your allowances for your character: Please don't turn him into a woman. I swear I've seen like a dozen characters get gender switched in the past month. Please no. ):

Long Term/Short Term: Either!

General Information

Character Description: Returned from a great odyssey, a diminutive mongoose, unassuming in his stature. Not even clearing 4 feet in wooden sandals, his small frame wrapped in a sleeveless tunic. Those limbs that were exposed were leanly muscled. A tranquil exterior housing a kind and calm creature, wise beyond his years. The road of life has led here, behind bars, and it is here that he remains. Thin pelt of tan and cream and eyes of brilliant blue, full of unrestrained life, far too much for such a small body. Years that have been somehow missed have aged him, a faint few wisps of grey to be seen in his otherwise rich brown mane.

Images: http://facethewind.webs.com/Murali%20Sk ... 0Mythi.jpg http://facethewind.webs.com/Murali1.jpg

Contact Details: Murali or Sepha

Notes:
Fighting history:
09/21/2011 vs Sareturu; Winner

Rental history:
Inari, 12 gold one night
Last edited by Sepha on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Siena
Totally OP

Re: Murali

Post by Siena »

A mark was made on the slaves paper in flowing script:
The slave is permitted additional time to exercise and train in the arena following an inspection. He is also permitted to help train the slave Sareturu. If Murali requires any additional rest or medical attention, the Tether will provide such until he is purchased. Additional inspections may be required to ensure continued appropriate behaviour and extra time in the arena.

Signed,

Siena
Manager
The Golden Tether