Wuori: Owned - Muunokhoi

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

JonasMalakiahus

Wuori: Owned - Muunokhoi

Post by JonasMalakiahus »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Wuori (Truename Unknown to others)

Nickname: Wu, "Big Ears" and various explitives

Name on Identification: Wuori

Species: Fae

Sub Species/Breed: Ori'Soturi

Physical Appearance

Body Type: 6'4, 220 lbs Strong frame. Well toned and musculed, but not bulky.

Physical Details (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc): Ginger-orange hair, mid back length. Azure blue eyes. Fair skin.

Physical Markings: Scar on left shoulder, from an iron tipped bolt.

Physical Drawbacks: Burned and sickened by the touch of iron. Ears are rather sensitive.

Appealing Attributes and Attraction: Tall, strong, considered 'handsome' by typical standards. Exotic species.

Clothing: Short blue loincloth with gold trim.

Other Items on Person: (Or would be if not in cages.) None, all taken upon his capture.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias: None known, although very wary of iron.

Disorders: None

How do they present themselves: Confident, Witty.

Feelings towards being owned/rented: Was a freeperson until capture. Does not have the mentality of a slave, no proper training, but seems generally cooperative.

High or Low Maintenance: Low

Diet/Allergies: Can eat much of the same things a human would, although he eats very little meat, and needs more fruit, vegetables and grains.

Abilities

Languages Spoken: Fae, Common, some elven.

Can they Read/Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: Yes (currently restrained by magic nulling collar)

Talents/Skills: Elemental manipulation, shapeshifting (when not restrained by collar) Hand to hand combat, swordplay, manual labor, massage, pleasure.

Training: No formal slave training.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.) None

Previous status: Free, Nomadic Warrior.

For Rent or to Own: Rental first, Ownership is possible.

Cost: Rental: 22 gold Own: 265 gold

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Most weekdays morning - mid afternoon, and most days after 8pm, central time zone. (This is in general, sometimes I am avalible at other times, sometimes not free to rp at my normal times. Just because I'm logged in dosen't always mean I'm avalible for rp.)

What are you looking for in a slave/slaver Roleplay: Fantasy or historic setting, no modern or futuristic. Looking for a good storyline and character development.

What are your allowances for your character: If its something major with long term or permant effects on my character, it needs to be mentioned/discussed beforehand. No death or mutilation.

Long Term/Short Term: Either. I prefer not to just leap right into a long term, but rather let short terms turn into longterms.

General Information

Character Description: > Broad shouldered masculine form all of 6'4. Long thick ginger colored locks flowing to mid back. Fair skinned, with azure eyes. He looked rather human for the most part, save for the almost mule-ish looking ears, and a long equine tail that nearly brushed the ground. Fae, but far from being one of the dainty flitting glitter shedding sort. A Warrior among his own people, lost from his world, and trapped in this one. Weapons and armor taken from him, he wore only a knee length blue loincloth, and a steel and onyx collar baring the TGT logo, which also supressed his magic, and the ability to shift to a much wilder form.

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... &page=6850

Contact Details: As Wuori/Marus/Ithaqua/Khaun in game. Feel free to leave an offline msg under Wuori if needed. If it's really important and you can't get a msg to me on furc, sparkienewt@hotmail.com
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Re: Wuori: Owned - Delkash

Post by Loraen »

Attached to the slave's file was a note written in a flourishing cursive.
On the morning of December 16th, our year of the Horse, slave was given laundry duties. Guards reported good behavior, competency and cooperation with a fellow pen mate.

Signed,
Loraen, Handler of The Golden Tether
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Re: Wuori: Owned

Post by Loraen »

Attached to the slave's file was a note written in a flourishing cursive.
Wuori's papers are now held in custody of Jarl Muunokhoi. A request was attached to the House's copy of the papers suggesting that if Wuori should return to establishment custody, Gladatorial and combat training should be emphasized. Papers are to be handed directly to Handler Loraen.

Signed,
Loraen, Handler of The Golden Tether