Spartan Missing...or Dead?

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Spartan Missing...or Dead?

Post by Acaeus »

On behalf of the Good Memory of the Spartan, we have disclosed his Will before the male has died. His will be carried out tomorrow. Information over his death can be discussed with Shane. Thank you for your time.

I loved you all, but I loved my family the most. She was family, I was going to marry her. She was worth dying for. Please try to remember that...Share this to them. Brother. Be my face and words for one moment, that's all I ask.

For Firecracker, she will inherit the Golden Hammer Business. Both her and Siege Ram. You two have recently proven what you proved long ago to me in the invasion. You believe in me, and you cared for me like family. Even though I didn't share the last name. So now, I give you that honor. My last name and family. Guard them, guide them, direct them. I know without a doubt Mikeayla and Beorne, you will treat my kids as if they were your own. If you choose not to adopt the last name, well. That's fine by me, just realize you became close to me near the end of my life. Enjoy this family, enjoy these friendships. You both know that these enjoyments...are what life is worth living for.

For Starlight and Benaiah. They will receive trinkets I long since made for them, but had yet to give to them. Benaiah, teach Berne please. He needs it, as well as Zeph. Consider it fully paid by Shane. (Get over it brother) . Don't think your lessons on me weren't worth anything because I died. They are worth tons. I'll not forget our friendships and the nights we spent drinking and talking. Starlight, I also tucked away a little bit of manual for you. Because I never really did finish my training I promised you or shared my culture as I said I would. So I've taken the time out of the little time I had, to write you a translation of Greek, as well as Lyre notes out so you can practice a bit more...and even gave you some traditional greek songs and dances. I hope you like it.

For Cross and Loraen, I give them the honor of doing my funeral rites. I will never forget that war we fought, and how you both honored me with trust, pride, and help in my time of shackles under Tether. You understand, what I died for. I know you do, and this is why I've given you this honor, because you were the first to give me belief in myself that I am worthy of this honor. I hope you enjoy the items I crafted for you. Cross, wear the "crown" with pride. Loraen, wield that sword as only a queen would know how. Remember me in the fondest of ways, as I would you. Please read the list of names of whom I wish to invite to my funeral. I know some names you won't recognize, but as a dying wish of a man, invite them out anyway. Shane will know what to do with some names. Thank you.

For Nadira Ruya. My sister...you know I can't give you anything of the pain you're feeling to comfort. Just know, you were part of my last thoughts. I hope you know you'll always be free in my eyes. I hope Shane takes care of you.

For Rakiem and Kleha. You are family, you inherit what I have left to give. Embrace the family I've given you and never stray far from it. It is the one place, you don't have to be a monster. I left a little something for you both, a little bit of magic me....in case you wanted to attend to the funeral in Tether. I know you travel often, but do try to fit in and behave you two. Thank you, for nearly dying for me to defend me and saving my life countless times. I can't pay it back, but you can through my children and family I entrust you with. I also hope you don't mind, I made you rings with our familys last name on it. To really give you that leverage you might need around Tether from now on.

Zephyra, Atreus.... I know my death brings you no comfort. I give you freedom to be mad at me for all your life should you choose to hold onto it. Just realize, it will make you a monster. Look to your Sworn Aunt, Gentle Sparrow, as a picture of what your future will be, should you choose this path. You'll inherit the business I have left in my death, when Mikeayla and Beorne think you are ready to do so. Until then, try to listen to their wisdom. I know I learned much from them in such a brief time of life. Rakiem, Kleha, Shane. They are you perfect guides to balance in this life, should you choose this instead. I've always strived to give you freedom of choices. Because I haven't had the luxury of it. Enjoy it, choose wisely.

To Master Hawk....no words can be spoken of Sworn Brother. You knew this day would come.

To Karn...I give my collars I've had in the past. Wear them with pride brother, keep them safe and tucked to your heart. As you always have kept me safe and tucked to my heart.

To Claire...our love could never be. You even said that. You knew me, perhaps better then anyone else mentioned here. You know, I would die loving you, right? And I have. Take care of Zeph, be where Shane cannot be. She is your creation as much as mine and Myrines.

To Muunokhoi, to Dagger...You were the father and mother in my eyes. I just wanted you to know that. Thank you, even if I brought you disappointment, I hope my death has helped ease it.

To Lyubov...I knew you cared. The moment I spoke of you being pregnant with child, you knew I cared. I brought out the best in you, and I smiled knowing that secret to myself. Guess it's out in the open now. Woops. I give you Berne and hope you will treat him with respect that you would have shown me now, if I had still been your slave. You once said you were proud of me, so have Berne be fashioned, so that you can be proud of him too Lyubov. Don't ever give up on the idea of love. I've died for the cause, it does exist.

To Amelia Lukin ... Under Karns permission, when he thinks you're ready? I have given you what you most deserve after the story you shared with me so willingly. I told you, didn't I? That I would try to make up for what I've done. And I meant it.
Freedom. It is yours and paid for, when Karn deems you ready.

To Biers, my dear faithful friend. I told you I would pay the debt back, and I have. Fully. A basket of apples in good faith and memory of me, I hope you share them with Nadira. She'll need a few too. I've also gotten your favorite drink paid for at least a years worth...and I hope you like the hidden cane I've made for you. I just never got around to giving you the darn thing. Biers...do one last thing for me my friend? Stay a tad more sober.

To Kisuna...You were a brief friend, but a loyal one. I'll pay you back far more then you probably expected me to. I hope you don't mind all the jewelry I've loaded in your suite....Colas can make you more if you want it. I hope you don't mind still talking about Golden Hammer and showing them off...because it was a dream of mine. So wear it proudly perhaps? Watch Starlight, and you are definitely are going to be sharing what knowledge I have poured with her. Make sure she knows it. A little extra something as well, I remembered you mentioning a violin? I hope you enjoy it. Play it well, Kisuna. Play it well.

To Gadadhara I offer full payment, should Benaiah choose, to tutor you. Honor the arena well, brethern. I enjoyed our fights.

To Colas Never forget what we made together. Live it, breathe it, and strive for it to be a dream please. That is all I ask of you dwarf. Don't worry, you secret dies with me. Live proudly on, and fight till your dying breath takes you. If you wish to fight the Cartel, all I ask is you wait for Valkyrie to join you.

To Canta Take care of Shane and those you see before you at the funeral. These are the lives that have touched me, and molded me. I took care of your order, made sure it was finished. I ask that you give that gold of payment for my work to Biers. All of it. Invest in me personally, as I knew you wanted to. I could see it on the look in your eyes, even if we barely just met.

To Valkyrie You've saved my life. I can't repay it, and I don't expect you to do anything but eradicate those who have taken that job from you. But I do expect you to now look at this list. Defend them now, as you would have for me.

Signed
Master Vertis
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer