Gypsy (Rent and Own)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Gypsy (Rent and Own)

Post by Acaeus »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Gypsy

Nickname: Gyp

Name on Identification: Gypsy

Species: German Shepherd & Australian Shepherd Mix

Sub Species/Breed: Brittany Spaniel and some other unknown.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Curvy toned figure, with a large sweeping plume tail and pointed ears that german shepherds are famous for. Though right one does tend to remain flopped over.

Physical Details: Gypsys' mane is thick and coarse, it is very hard to manage and deal with. Her eyes are mis-matched eye colors. One is blue and one is silver.

Physical Markings: Branded on center of lower back with a strange symbol.

Physical Drawbacks: None slave is in immaculate health.

Current Infliction(s:None

Physical Defenses: Jaws and dull claws.

Appealing Attributes: Gorgeous long hair coat, beautiful eyes and color scheme.

Clothing: Look to Gallery.

Other Items: Collar, tight rope materials, leash,

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured

Phobias:She doesn't seem to have any.

Disorders: None.

How do they present themselves: Like a proper slave.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: When asked, the slave replies that she is to be sold by her Owners wish, and that she is quite happy and excited with the idea of getting a new owner.

Overall Attitude: Friendly, sweet, loving, focuses well.

Quirks: NA none known.

Hobbies / Interests: Pleasing her patrons or Master, that's her main hobby and interest. Thus learning new things that would make her patron or master happy is something she doesn't mind at all.

High or Low Maintenance: High maintenance.

Diet / Allergies: Eats raw meat and vegetables quite often to keep that pelt shiny and somewhat soft.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common

Can they Read / Write: Yes

Can your character produce magic: No

Talents / Skills:

Listed below are unique slave skills that Gyspy offers as a slave from Sanharen culture and not Tether culture. These skills were created by ME and coherced with Levinths player. I would highly appreciate any skills you wish for your slave to HAVE other then the High-wire, to ask and discuss with me before you place it on your website. Thank you.

Skills

Greeting
Slave kneels to one knee and bows head, ears fold back and tail curls around or between hind legs.

If Slave recognizes a very social high standing person or respects person more so then others, Slave will rise right arm and cross it over chest to brace against the opposite shoulder.

Making a Request

Slave will drop to both knees, nose touching the ground between hind leg, ears down and tail tucked between hind legs fully while palms cross in front of head to a triangle point, hunching fully over.

Presentation/Exit
"Seiza"
Slave sits on both knees, rump lifted and placed on higher up portion of hind legs. Forepaws placed on thighs, palm down.

Punishment
Slave is only to be punished in her culture, by her master. So anyone else doing so would cause a culture shock to Gypsy. Patrons are certainly able to watch, and that is not unusual, but physically doing it themselves would be odd to Gypsy.
They adopt whatever pose their Owner wishes them to do when being punished. And they are to thank them for the punishment after it is over.

Dun'har
This means owner to Gypsy, someone who owns Gypsy paper, who does not rent her out. For right now that would be the Golden Tether. And her previous owner. And any handlers of the Tether, though Gypsy would not know that as of yet ICly.

Saj
Rentor. This is what it means to Gypsy, and it is how she will treat said person who she calls such.

Roll Over
Slave is to lay on the flat of their back with forepaws and hind paws pointed towards ceiling. Will contentiously roll over with a simple circle finger motion until finger motion ceases. Sickness may incur.

Sic' em
Slave attacks on command.

Heel
Slave stops whatever she is doing and immediately rounds to owners right side of leg, adopting Seiza position until told otherwise.

Manners
Slave does not eat until she hears good manners. Is to remain in a request position or whatever else Rentor wishes to impose on said slave to adopt until told Good manners, then can eat meal placed in front of her.

Speak
Slave will bark until told Shoosh.

Shoosh
Simple command that means to silence herself, from talking or barking.

Guard
Slave will adopt a standing aware pose, planting hind legs shoulder width apart with tail fully proudly standing up, eyes narrowed and ears perked up tentatively searching for any noise. If anything seems out of the ordinary or threatening guarded item or guarded area, is to bark until told to shoosh or attack.

Wait for it
Allows patron or owner to place food onto muzzle. Can balance said items on muzzle and will do so until told to "Catch".

Tightrope Walking
Speaks for it self, it is a rare skill among st slaves and was trained heavily in since pup hood. Can do variety of tricks on the thin little wire.

Training: Has had Harem Slave Training in Sanhara.

Other

Previous Owners: Mikey, since the mere age of eight, Gypsy has been training under him. He is going to try and sell her now for a great price.

Previous Usage(s): Tightrope Walker, Well Behaved and Trained Slave.

Previous status: Harem Slave

For Rent or to Own: Both.

Cost: Rent is 20 gold
Ownership is 350 gold.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: As often as I can be.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay:Someone to use her talents for their own gain.

What are your allowances for your character: Everything. Even Death, but realize there are consequences for killing a well behaved slave such as her. :) Freedom will not be acceptable for Gypsy, she could not handle it as a slave raised character.

Long Term/Short Term: Both.

General Information

Character Description: Pending

Website: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... age=110450

Contact Details:NA

Notes: Ownership of slave as a default for three OOC months without contact. If contact has not been made to me by 3 months explaining your absence, slave will go back to being Tether property.
Last edited by Acaeus on Wed May 16, 2018 8:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer
ArvexGalerian
TGT Patron

Re: Gypsy (Rent and Own)

Post by ArvexGalerian »

Attached to Gypsy's slave papers is the following handwritten note:

"This slave certainly impressed me when I rented her this evening. She wowed me with her tightrope walking skills, and afterwards at dinner, not only did she serve our meal without any incident, she put on quite a show as well. I will definitely keep an eye out for her. If she is not in the harem pen now, I suspect she will end up there quite soon, provided she is not purchased before then.

-Arvex"
Levinth
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Gypsy (Rent and Own)

Post by Levinth »

After coming across this slave within the untrained pen, and observing her attentive focus upon her surroundings, I had her taken out for evaluations purposes. She performed much to my expectation, showing high marks in obedience, focus, control of movement, use of proper titles, and sharpness of skill. The slave also takes appearing at her best to heart, and it reflects within the manner of her dress, grooming, and presentation of which she performs proper positioning with fluid ease. As of my leaving this ink upon her papers, she will be promoted to the harem pen. She will however, be undergoing additional training by my hand to refine her skills further and help her tailor herself a bit more to the culture of the island. For those interested in her, I recommend rentals first and foremost to see if she is a good fit for your household. She has unique skills, and ones I feel would go to waste if not used for their full coin-making potential. She is also a high energy creature, and 'play' seems to be an effective incentive, as well as a reward.

Wish rp? Would you like Levinth or Vaelin?