Haleem's slave papers

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Beccasaurus
New Patron

Haleem's slave papers

Post by Beccasaurus »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name:
Haleem Mahadar
Nickname:
Hal.
Name on Identification:
Haleem
Species:
Oryx.
Sub Species/Breed:
None.

Physical Appearance

Body Type:
Lean, long, yet not harsh in the way that is strictly male. His lines flow and are shapely in their suppleness. The lack of testosterone softens his shape, there are no hard or abrupt angles. His limbs are long and tapered, neck swan-like.
Physical Details: (Hair/Eyes/Skin/Etc)
Black hair, slate grey eyes, and a typical Oryx coat in blacks, whites, and greys.
Physical Markings:
Abrupt and striking, almost geometrical on face.
Physical Drawbacks:
He was castrated so he never developed the full size and sheer strength that a male of his height should have.
Current Infliction(s):
Insomnia.
Physical Defenses: (If any.)
Horns. Hal has been trained to provide defense to his owner or his own body with strategic blows to nerve-clusters, resulting in the temporary loss of function of a limb.
Appealing Attributes:
His looks. His voice, certainly, for it is soft and airy. (think dreamy gay-man only without sounding like a fussy brat)
Clothing:
It varies, but always silk of some kind. Usually in the style of sarongs.
Other Items: (Remember slaves cannot have belongings let alone have them on them, they may be made available when rented / purchased.)
When allowed to wear them Hal has a collection of fine gold chains. Too thin for someone to bother stealing them for their weight.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured:
Extremely cultured.
Phobias:
Failure. Lying.
Disorders:
Insomnia.
How do they present themselves:
Hal presents himself as extremely well-mannered, yet utterly emotionless. You can kill a baby or fall in the most hilarious of ways and his face will not emote. Always stoic, impassive.
Feelings towards being owned / rented:
Hal was bred for slavery, he takes to it well. If freed he would just sell himself back to the Tether.
Overall Attitude:
Calm. Dutiful.
Quirks:
Sometimes he tells silly puns with no change of expression.
Hobbies / Interests:
Oddly enough Hal enjoys management. He likes paperwork and balancing books. Sometimes he enjoys playing the oud.
High or Low Maintenance:
Low. He does not need to be watched or catered to. His only requirements are tools for hygeine and a vegetarian diet.
Diet / Allergies:
Strictly vegetarian.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken:
Common. French. Three different dialects of Chinese. Japanese. German. Arabic. Latin. Egyptian.
Can they Read / Write:
Yes, in all of the languages above.
Can your character produce magic: (Slaves that can produced magic will be bound in such away they can't use it unless rented / purchased.)
No.
Talents / Skills:
Being an over-all perfect slave.
Training:
Please see Haleem's rpr. His training was brutal, but efficient.

Other

Previous Owners: (If known.)
Several NPCs.
Previous Usage(s):
Companionship, secretary, pleasure.
Previous status:
Always a slave.
For Rent or to Own:
Rent. Owner's call gets first priority.
Cost: (Please see Slave Pricing in the Library for suggested prices.)
15 gold for nonsexual rentals. 30 gold for the whole package.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability:
Most days.

What are your allowances for your character:
Anything but mutilation and death.
Long Term/Short Term:
Doesn't matter.

General Information

Character Description:

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... page=95800

Contact Details:

Notes:
Levinth
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Haleem's slave papers

Post by Levinth »

As of Febuary 3rd 2015 This slave has been purchased and placed under my ownership, as well as branded with my crest as further proof of the transaction. When not tending to me, or my property he is permitted to be in the harem pens and available to serve the public either by request, or rental should they wish to take him outside of the main hall. Any complaints, concerns, or comments regarding his behavior are welcomed and can be sent to me as a message through the house servants, or spoken to me directly.

Wish rp? Would you like Levinth or Vaelin?