Thayel - Unowned Slave

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Thayel
New Patron

Thayel - Unowned Slave

Post by Thayel »

Full Name: Thayel Ti' Kosani
Nickname: Thayel, Ratty
Identification: Thayel

Height: 5'8
Species: Rat
Sub Species/Breed: Thayel is predominately Dumbo rat
with Striped Rat lineage.

Body Type: Pear
Physical Details:Blue eyes, black dreadlocks, brown fur tan stripes.
Physical Markings: Stripes on her nose, upper thighs and two big ones on her back.
Appealing Attributes: Stripes, Large ears bright blue intelligent eyes.

Current Infliction(s): None
Physical Defenses: Tooth and Claws.
Clothing: Newly processed slave attire.

Other Items:
If rented for her scribe and book binding skills she has:
Book binding tools
A silver tipped quill made from an owl's feather.
Scraps of leather
Embossing tools
Needle and Thread
Stamps

Feral or Cultured: She is more on the cultured side of feral.
Phobias: Snakes, large birds of prey & feral felines & foxes. She especially hates crocodiles, anthro or otherwise.
Disorders: She has no significant disorders but it should be noted she is food aggressive.
Presentation: Slovenly & relaxed. She does not care about her appearance so long as she's behind bars.

Feelings towards being owned / rented:Uneasy, Unsure.
Overall Attitude: She is optimistic but a little sarcastic. Well a lot sarcastic.
Quirks: Her ears flutter when she gets over excited. She sometimes bobs her head just to hear the dreads clatter.
Hobbies / Interests: Reading, Writing the rest to be found out through rp.

High or Low Maintenance: High, she needs constant mental stimulation or rather like a bored animal she'll find ways to entertain herself.
Diet / Allergies: Omnivore but, she is allergic to bees and peanuts.
Language(s) Spoken: French, Butchered Common and Arabic.
Can they Read / Write: Yes to both, surprisingly. She is very intelligent.

Magic? Nope
Talents / Skills: Book binding, Map making, navigation, scribe, message delivery and she has some background as a Foreign Diplomat.
Training: Nothing Slave worthy
Previous

Previous Usage(s): None
Previous status: Free
For Rent or to Own: Rent to Own
Cost: 5GD a Rental. She's newly processed, unbroken and untrained in the 'slave arts'.

Character Description:
Dreads tethered at the ends, were littered with shells, feathers, kiwi bones and wood beads making for a colorful cacophony of sound when the Calypso moved. Swaddled in the Tether's typical slave attire for the newly processed; the artfully draped silken attire left her just enough modesty for her to eventually ruin on her own. Barefoot, bohemian and buck toothed, the stubborn femme was inclined to voice her opinions, which could have been a problem if one could fully understand the thick mess that spewed from her mouth.
Levinth
Some ol' Drunk

Re: Thayel - Unowned Slave

Post by Levinth »

A note had been placed into her file in golden ink, even dated, it read the following:

After interacting with this slave multiple times and being that our interactions are near daily within the morning hours I though it only proper that I offer my evaluation for those interested either in her purchase, or in a rental of her. Despite her placement within the untrained pen she is respectful of free-persons and if one can decipher her heavily accented words they will find that she is quite a pleasant source of conversation. She seems to pride herself on her honesty, and is trustful in that regard even to the point of pointing out her flaws and weaknesses without hesitation in terms of skills. Added in her desire to be challenged, and given opportunity to further improve her craft I would recommend her to those interested in either her book repair services, or her leather work. She excels in the cleaning, care, and maintenance of leather and coupled with her readiness to teach both patron and slave alike this could prove even more valuable to a potential owner - my recommendation would be to ensure that this is not put to waste

At the bottom was the cobra's crest, a serpent wrapped around a balanced currency scale.
Wish rp? Would you like Levinth or Vaelin?

Dagger
Handler

Post by Dagger »

A note bearing the Jaguaress insignia, has been attached to the slaves papers.

The slave has been given a new dress befitting her skills, as a reward for constant good behaviour and hard work.
Rental fee will be raised from 5 Image to 20 Image per rental/night. The costs for ownership increase on an equivalent scale.

- Dagger, Handler.
“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
Levinth
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Levinth »

This slave has been flagged for Harem training and is being given such by my hand. Patrons, and other members of the house staff are encouraged to test her lessons, and help her improve towards meeting her goal of becoming a proper harem slave. They are also encouraged to alert me to any concerns or incidents regarding her behavior

Wish rp? Would you like Levinth or Vaelin?