Adala, (Owned)

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Captain
New Patron

Adala, (Owned)

Post by Captain »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Adala, Meaning "He who acts justly".

Nickname: He has not been granted a nickname, as of yet.

Name on Identification: Adala.

Species: Human. (Has a monkey's tail.)

Sub Species/Breed: Arabian.

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Average in build and ever so slightly toned.

Physical Details: An average, male humanoid with tanned skin and black hair. He is well groomed. The only oddity to note would be the tail that extends from behind him. He has gray eyes.

Physical Markings: His body is currently free of markings. He seems to respond favorably to the idea of markings declaring his ownership.

Physical Drawbacks: None to note. He seems able bodied and willing to work or perform.

Current Infliction(s): Does not seem to sleep well. He claims that dreams wake him during a restful sleep. Not an uncommon ailment among slaves, I'd wager.

Physical Defenses: Has shown basic defensive skills in hand to hand training. He would require a good deal of training before he could be used as a fighter of any sort.

Appealing Attributes: He serves to be a very obedient slave, who seeks to make his mistress happy. He is fluent in Common tongue, as well as Arabic, and he shows promise of being a very intelligent servant.

Clothing: Currently undressed, save for a loincloth provided by The Golden Tether.

Other Items: There is currently nothing being held in storage tied to his name.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured. His records show an extensive list of training and servitude in multiple cultural settings.

Phobias: Has shown signs of paranoia revolving around his tail.

Disorders: Does not seem to show signs of any mental or social disorders.

How do they present themselves: He speaks with good diction and shows proper etiquette regarding the slave and mastery relationship.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: He seeks ownership favorably.

Overall Attitude: Generally well received by his renters. He seems to accept his lot in life. Years of servitude has served him well.

Quirks: Tends to act ahead of time without consent of his mistress, in hopes that his actions will be perceived as helpful.

Hobbies / Interests: He has shown some skill in playing woodwind instruments. He loves to read, and has spent his time in the cages, thus far, reading the books provided by The Golden Tether's library selection.

High or Low Maintenance: Tends to be very low maintenance, but not making use of such a slave on a fairly comfortable basis would surely be a waste.

Diet / Allergies: Tends to eat whatever is presented to him. He has not yet exhibited an allergy to any food.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Speaks Common Tongue, as well as Arabic. He is quick to picking up basic aspects of language.

Can they Read / Write: Yes. He is a relatively eloquent writer, and as stated earlier, he spends much of his downtime reading.

Can this slave produce magic: No. He has, however, shown the capabilities of reading arcane and divine scripts.

Talents / Skills: As stated earlier, he has shown mild musical talent. He is trained in the arts of massage and personal care.

Training: Has received basic training. Has never truly been broken due to being born in to slavery. Is due for his quarterly inspection, as well as retraining.

Other

Previous Owners: Though he shows a wide history of ownership before arriving at The Golden Tether. There have been no new registries of ownership once he has become available for purchase at this facility.

Previous Usage(s): He was born and raised into slavery. Once he was old enough, he was trained as a pleasure slave.

Previous status: Not applicable for this slave. As state previously, he was born in to slavery.

For Rent or to Own: May be purchased on a rent to own basis. Rentals of this slave that are received as mutually positive may lead to the purchase of this slave. Adala is however always available for rental, with all of the funds going to The Golden Tether.

Cost: 10 Gold for one night's rental. 200 Gold to own. (Keep in mind that one must rent him on multiple occasions before he is available for purchase.

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: I will likely be available for 2 or more sessions a week ranging from 2 to 5 hours long, each. It is likely that I will be on Furcadia longer, but that's all that I can assure you. I am very easy to talk to, though. We can work out a regular schedule, if you'd like.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: I seek sensual role play that fulfills basic slave and mistress desires. It's only fitting that such scarios would be accompanied by detailed story-driven role play. I, personally prefer realistic characters, and I have a preference towards women with more womanly, plump figures. I am strictly heterosexual, and I'd prefer not to play homosexual encounters, simply because I don't get quite the same enjoyment out of it.

What are your allowances for your character: You may do as you please with my character, but it I would appreciate that you ask me before doing anything permanent to my character, including death. It is likely that my character will have multiple continuities and canons over the course of his life, so do not be offended if I alter him after a long period of seperation.

Long Term/Short Term: Both long term and short term role play are accepted and appreciated. If you are not interested in continuing a scenario with me, all you need to do is say so, and I'll trouble you no more.

General Information

Character Description:

Website:There is currently not a web page available for Adala, there may be a more detailed webpage in the future, provided he obtains a story worth telling.

Contact Details: Feel free to whisper me for questions or comments. Also, comment on this post, or send me a PM to discuss scheduling, if you would like an opportunity to role play.

Notes:There are currently no notes, as of yet.
Last edited by Captain on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pipio
New Patron

Re: Adala, (Unowned)

Post by Pipio »

A note was amended to the slave's file, stating that he'd been paid for in full by the mistress Samira Naifeh. He was to remain available for rent for the purposes of pleasure only, with an additional deposit due at the time of rental to guarantee against damages. The deposit would be returned to the renter in full upon retrieval of the slave and full inspection of his physical state. A fee would be paid by the Mistress Naifeh daily to the Tether for the purposes of feeding and storing the slave in the House harem between rentals.
Darlin' it's better down where it's wetter!