Pipio - Owned

Records of slaves, merchant sales, and anything that can be done IC on record will be posted here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Pipio
New Patron

Pipio - Owned

Post by Pipio »

Slave Form

Basic Information

Full Name: Pipio

Nickname: Pip

Name on Identification: Pipio

Species: Water Nymph

Sub Species/Breed: Oceanid (mermaid)

Physical Appearance

Body Type: Athletic, trim, well-toned.

Physical Details:

Human Form - Fairly normal structural appearance. Bronzed skin (smattering of freckles across her cheeks and shoulder tops), pale purple eyes, human set of teeth, long turquoise dreadlocks. Scar between the two longest toes on her left foot.

Aquatic Form - As above for the top half of her body, with the addition of finlike ears, gills on her torso, and fins on her forearms and spine. Her lower half is a long, lavender-hued tail. Fins are structurally similar to those of a male betta splendens, though the tail is closer to that of an eel in terms of shape. Her body is built for speed, and she swims in a serpentine manner. She has a tear in her tail near the end of her fin.

Physical Markings: A few freckles, one scar on her foot/tail.

Physical Drawbacks: While she does not need to be submerged in water constantly, she will weaken greatly the further she is taken from the sea. A salt water tank can mitigate some of her weakness, but taken far enough from her habitat, she will unquestionably waste away and die. A nymph will live indefinitely until slain, but she is magically tied to that which gave her life.

Current Infliction(s): Bruising on her wrists and ankles from chains, lashes on her back.

Physical Defenses: When threatened, her fins will fan out to make her appear larger than she is. Under water, in her aquatic form, she has a shark-like mouth that can open wide to reveal several rows of razor-like teeth. As a carnivorous creature, she possesses keen instincts -- particularly when under water. She can use echo location to observe the distance between herself and an object or prey. This also allows her to evade predators more easily. Her body is flexible, and despite the length of her tail, she is able to coil herself up into small spaces, either to hide or to lay in wait. She possesses great upper body strength due to swimming, and she possesses peak strength for her size and body type. That said, she is built to evade and hunt, and she would not withstand a powerful, direct assault on her person.

Appealing Attributes: Her body is shapely, and her coloring is eye catching and exotic in either form. She has the gift of the siren's song, which, much to her dismay has been nullified by a special collar. Still, her voice is beautiful to listen to, whether she is singing or speaking.

Clothing: Currently none, as she is being kept in the tank. Her only clothing prior to that was a bit of cloth around her waist.

Other Items: Several strands of shell, coin, and pearls were worn around her neck to cover her chest. Golden bangles were work on either wrist.

Behavior

Feral or Cultured: Cultured, but deeply contemptuous of her captors.

Phobias: Smoke and Fire, Horses (Feral), and larger aquatic predators

Disorders: Kleptomania

How do they present themselves: Steals small, shiny objects and strings them or weaves them into her hair.

Feelings towards being owned / rented: She would rather die than remain a slave, and actively seeks the means to escape or earn her freedom.

Overall Attitude: Willful, passionate, free-spirited. Her respect can be earned, but she does not see herself as a slave and will not behave as such.

Quirks: Wrinkles her nose when annoyed or disinterested

Hobbies / Interests: Swimming, sailing, sunbathing, sewing, fencing, music, archery... etc.

High or Low Maintenance: High maintenance due to her rebellious nature.

Diet / Allergies: Carnivorous, prefers to eat human flesh (but can only do so when hunting in the water, according to her spiritual doctrine). Raw fish or other meat will suffice.

Abilities

Language(s) Spoken: Common, Greek, some Norse

Can they Read / Write: Yes, but she is out of practice due to having little need to do so.

Can your character produce magic: Her nature is inherently magical. Her voice is hypnotic, especially when singing. When speaking, she can subtly influence others with the power of suggestion. When singing, she can spellbind them to her will. This has been negated while she is under the 'care' of the Tether by the collar she wears.

Talents / Skills: Music (pan pipes, lute, harp), Sailing, Ropework (knows several knots), Hunting (archery, thrown-spear, or aquatic), Weaving (rope, simple cloth), Sewing

Training: No formal slave or household training. Aforementioned skills only.

Other

Previous Owners: None - recently captured for hunting in TGT's territory. Brought into slavery rather than killed due to her exotic nature.

Previous Usage(s): N/A

Previous status: Free person

For Rent or to Own: N/A - Owned by Lyubov

Cost: N/A

OOC Info/Notes

Availability: Typically evenings - 5pm-11pm FST, give or take. Sometimes later.

What are you looking for in a slave / slaver Roleplay: Ideally, I'd prefer someone humanoid or monstrous. I want a plot-driven master/slave relationship, with less emphasis on sexual interaction. Pip has some backstory from previous dreams, and she has depth of character. She's been a pirate for quite some time, so some rogue/thiefy type might have use for her skills.

What are your allowances for your character: Generally NC except for death and major dismemberment. I ask that people keep it reasonable, and I reserve the right to express discomfort with the nature of a particular scene if it upsets me or becomes to graphic. That said, she's a willful brat, and I accept proportionate punishment for that.

Long Term/Short Term: Preferably long-term, but I'll understand if my schedule doesn't allow for sufficient RP to maintain ongoing interactions.

General Information

Character Description: Her athletic body flows into a full aquatic tail. Her eyes are a shade of lavender seemingly stolen from the sunset. Full lips purse, then form a dazzling smile. Strange, webbed ears frame her face. Hair the hue of (URL: http://www.rprepository.com/c/pipio) Caribbean seas spills and tumbles down her back in a wild mass, decorated with pearls, coins, and other shiny found objects. The trend continues with several strands of pearls and shells hanging about her neck. While on land, she dons a simple white blouse. A bit of cloth torn from a sail and netting hand about her waist. An untamed air clings to her like the smell of sea salt.

Contact Details: I'm generally available on either Pipio or Vashti.

Notes: Whisper friendly! Come bother me! I'm usually in the water tank in the main hall.
Darlin' it's better down where it's wetter!