New Face to the Golden Tether

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Vritra
New Patron

New Face to the Golden Tether

Post by Vritra »

Hello!

I play the character named Vritra, who is a 23 year old looking Daimah (Will explain below). He has recently arrived on the Island, looking for a home within the island and maybe even work, if anything stands out enough for him.

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?ch ... page=62823

OOC:

I'm brand new to FurC my friend who has been on FurC for the last 7 years, told me about this place when I first made my character and told me there is a lot of good rp here. So, came here to rp and have fun. I'm pretty easy going for rp and looking to rp with anyone up for it, I prefer small groups if there is to be group rp, no more than three people (me included in that three).

Prior RP Experiences, I started out rping Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, got into White Wolf and been rping for the last... 17 years.

Oh as for what a Daimah is... they are a race from an RPG called Anima: Beyond Fantasy

Daimah - Seen as ancient forest spirits by sages, their essence is bound to nature itself. They have almond-shaped pupils, often looking cat-like. Their hair grows unruly, and males often have pronounced side-burns that will not grow back once shaved. They possess slightly pointed ears with small tufts of hair on the top. They generally possess slender and small builds and live as long as normal humans.

Daimah are funloving and active beings that hate violence and rarely get angry. They are very curious and have trouble maintaining boundries with friends. They also have a short attention span and shift interests easily. When they embark on new adventures, they tend to plan as little as possible, going on pure luck alone. They like to explore and experience new things, and love forests and woodlands.

Daimah rarely dream of past lives, but when they do, their curiosity drives them to find out more.
Siena
Totally OP

Re: New Face to the Golden Tether

Post by Siena »

Hello and welcome to TGT! It is always lovely to see a new face in the dream and as well as Furcadia. You seem to have a pretty good handle on your character so far and he's certainly interesting looking. If you have any questions, feel free to whisper.

A few links that are rather important for you to look out: Rules of TGT and these are a Code of Conduct for Patrons. The first set of rules are OOC where the next set are IC.

Once again, welcome!