A Fresh Start

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Quitterie
New Patron

A Fresh Start

Post by Quitterie »

Hey, TGT!

A few years ago before I started college I was always about, but my awkward schedule never really allowed me to pursue stories beyond one-shots. Then after moving away for school, I ended up focusing all of my energies on that. Now that I'm free once more, I've returned to TGT's tempting call. Though this time, I decided to make a new character and really start over again. (It had *nothing* to do with my characters expiring...)

I'm familiar with the common courtesy rules, and I'm SO EXCITED to see that the Tether itself has sort of evolved in my absence! I can't wait to log some time in an hopefully help to be a part of it all! Now that I have a stable schedule, I'm able to really dedicate myself to story lines, and I'm really looking forward to some long-term interactions!

My character is a contortionist that was born into slavery, so she pretty much understands where she belongs in the grand scheme of things.

Fingers crossed,

An excited Quitterie
Clever text goes here.
Siena
Totally OP

Re: A Fresh Start

Post by Siena »

Welcome back! It is so wonderful to hear about those that have returned to TGT and Furcadia on whole. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Eyadi
TGT Patron

Post by Eyadi »

Awesome! Maybe my chara will get to meet yours in the harem pen sometime :)
Sojourn
Half Lifer

Post by Sojourn »

Welcome back!
Gypsium
Bar Brawler

Post by Gypsium »

Look forwards to being able to rp with Q sometime! :3
"Rose has a conscience. It's just in a safe little box that she takes out to look at for a couple of minutes on Sundays."
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

It's wonderful to see old players returning (and equally awesome that you get to see how much we've grown!) I hope to catch you around the main hall. Welcome back!