The Hunt is on!

All In Character postings can be found here.

Moderator: OOC Staff

Avena
New Patron

The Hunt is on!

Post by Avena »

Get Your Weapons Ready!

Domina Illythia had purchased a slave for gladiator training by the name of Viviane. She is a skilled bird of prey that showed much promise in the arena. Upon departure a certain slave had removed the hood from over the harpy's head, almost instantly the bird went into a frenzy. She went about terrorizing many a slave as well as patron bringing dishonor to the Domina. How hate has filled her once pure heart for the bird thus creating life of this challenge.

The Game!

The harpy Viviane is hiding somewhere in the Tether( The garden or the Jungle), and the Domina wants her found! Do whatever it takes to bring the bird to justice.. Well just dont kill her.. Illythia has plans for punishing the bird. Those who sign up are allowed to participate in the hunt for the Harpy. If said person on the hunt manages to find the harpy a game of capture will start, everything is determined by a dice roll. roll 1d20 - even counts as a tag. (needing 3 tags for a succesful capture) odds (misses) if a person rolls a 1 it would be a critical fail and the bird would relocate...and they'd have to search for her again to continue to get tags. Rolling a 20 is a critcal success which would count as 2 tags instead of one. First person to get 3 tags wins and successfully captures the harpy.

The Reward

Now for the reward, whoever brings the harpy to the Domina will recieve a hefty amount of 46 platinum coins.(Worth up to 460 gold coins andI am a money purse user for those who prefer the money purse.) They will also be able to be involved in the punishing of the bird (if the person wishes).

OOC wise I am offering a piece of art for anyone who brings forth the bird. Can range from a simple sketch to a full on painted portrait depending on my mood lol.

Rules
1: Do NOT kill the harpy, you can beat her but she still needs to be breathing when brought forth.
2: Must follow all TGT rules!
3: Your character can come into harm while hunting the harpy, her talons are sharp and so it her beak. I find it hard to believe when catching a bird of prey that someone comes out completely unharmed.
4:If you're not on the list to participate than anything you rp with the harpy Event wise will be voided.
5: Be creative and have fun!
When is the Event?
March 6th - 7pmFST

Evezion
Avitus
Tusmah
Untoten
Serke
daken
-

Whisper Illythia to join the Event
Last edited by Avena on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Siena
Totally OP

Re: The Hunt is on!

Post by Siena »

Posted this up to our RPR calendar for you!
Avena
New Patron

Re: The Hunt is on!

Post by Avena »

Thank you! I added a time change because some people interested dont get of work till after 4fst.