A decade has passed

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Kannon
New Patron

A decade has passed

Post by Kannon »

Greetings everyone!

I wanted to introduce myself properly as I hope to be able to spend some quality time in TGT and get back into proper RPing.

Well over 15 years ago I first started playing Furcadia under the alias 'Bleu Bird' (Spelling wasn't my strong suit back then ;P), so I'm not exactly new to this world; I remember when TGT was one of the new kids on the block, and I spent time there regularly.

About a decade ago my interests shifted and I stopped playing Furcadia. A few days ago I decided it was time to see if the game was still alive (apparently it's a trend). I was glad to see TGT was still around, unlike many of my former hangouts. I must say I'm impressed with how far TGT has come.

I want to get back into RPing with my new character 'Kannon' and I'm currently trying to figure out the details of the character.
Because it's been so long since I've done any proper RPing, I would appreciate the help of someone patient enough to get me back into the flow. Someone to bounce ideas off of regarding character design would also be welcomed! :)

Kannon RPR [WIP]: http://www.rprepository.com/c/kannon/

I hope to get a chance to RP with many of you soon!
Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: A decade has passed

Post by Muunokhoi »

That's awesome man! Glad to see you back.
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Loraen
TGT Dedicated

Post by Loraen »

Welcome back! I used to be Sumatra.
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Acaeus »

Welcome!

If you are interested in joining a group of weapon crafters, I got a group going. I'm kinda inactive at the moment due to some irl Issues, but here's the link! http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=1668

Look forward to roleplaying with you either way! <3
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer
Ssussun
TGT Patron

Post by Ssussun »

Welcome back to Furcadia, man. Always nice to see 'new' faces. ♡

I believe we have 'met' briefly at Mr. Grimm's awful chocolate torture. :) Very interesting character of yours. Wish we could have interacted more.

Look forward to seeing you around!
There is such a special sweetness in being able to participate in creation.
Image ImageImageImage
SsussunImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Snuggle