A new(ish) slave in the cell!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Roulin
New Patron

A new(ish) slave in the cell!

Post by Roulin »

Hi!

I'm Roulin!

I play two different characters, one you might have seen, a snow leopard cboy who is currently tied up with his hands behind his back! He made some bets and tried to welch on them before being thrown in with the other slaves! Feel free to taunt and tease him with money, or make him earn every coin that you pay rental in, as he has over a hundred thousand gold in debt! He's gonna be working quite a long time at TGT!

On the other paw, I do have a herm Quetzalcoatl that I have yet to bring out in TGT. I'm not sure when I might bring hir out, but if you're interested in someone with a fresh slate at TGT, feel free to tell me!

I'm always good for whispers! I'm totally friendly!
Muunokhoi
Owner

Re: A new(ish) slave in the cell!

Post by Muunokhoi »

Seen you around quite a bit. Even got a chance to briefly rp as well ! Welcome to the Tether. Great to see you're getting right into things !
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Erimear
Main Hall Lurker

Post by Erimear »

Hi there and welcome! I hope you've been settling in alright. Maybe sometime I'll see your characters around and toss a post at ya!
Acaeus
Some ol' Drunk

Post by Acaeus »

Welcome to the Tether!!! :) hope to see you sometime soon!
Give them nothing...but take from them, everything!

Founder Of The Golden Hammer