First time in TGT!

Are you new to The Golden Tether? Perhaps you've been a patron for some time but are new to the forums? Drop in here and introduce yourself!

Moderator: OOC Staff

Microscopic
New Patron

First time in TGT!

Post by Microscopic »

I've heard about TGT from a lot of people, but never really got around to actually checking it out for myself. I've been by a few times, just to get a feel for things and check out the dream, and I've decided to actually join, yay! I've never RPed a slave before, so this will be new for me!

I hope you guys can bear with me and hopefully guide me in the right direction cause I have no idea what I'll be doing for a little while. (x

Thanks all!
Levinth
Some ol' Drunk

Re: First time in TGT!

Post by Levinth »

Welcome to the dream! :D I'm one of the handler's who pretty much have our hand sin all things slave oriented :3 If you ever have any questions, or curiosities feel free to send them my way in game, or through PM here on the forums! ^ ^
Wish rp? Would you like Levinth or Vaelin?

Muunokhoi
Owner

Post by Muunokhoi »

WOO :D THat's awesome. Great to see you around ! Hope I get to Rp with you, and that you have lots of fun !
Tasted the snake's poison | Broke every bone | Twelve thousand gunshot wounds | But there's nothing that whiskey can't cure, oh

Muunokhoi|Yoska|Kanrik
Siena
Totally OP

Post by Siena »

Heya! Welcome to TGT. (:
Microscopic
New Patron

Post by Microscopic »

Hey guys, thanks much! Y'all are so nice. ;.;